Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51

Thread: Student kills 5 at school and grandparents

  1. #21
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Student kills 5 at school and grandparents

    Who cares about being a jock or being popular? I was never in that popular circle of people. I had one or 2 close friends all of high school. I got ragged on here and there, but I had enough of a mind to realize that these people are only doing this because they're trying to make themselves look big at my expense. When I realized that, I started feeling sorry for these people. I'm confident enough in my own self to realize that today when people put me down. I haven't gone on a killing spree because I was called a name or was made fun of in school. These people that go on these rampages have a pre-existing condition that has made them snap where ordinary people wouldn't. It's just like when Congress was all up in arms about the violence in video games. I've played the worst violent video games (Doom, Grand Theft Auto, etc.) and they've not driven me to pick up a shotgun and go on a killing spree, like so many senators seem to think they do.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Student kills 5 at school and grandparents

    lol well way to like read the hole thing i said on there that he made the choice ya know some people are just weak and yeah im sure this guy probably had some sort of condition im not saying it was ok or everyone that gets picked on should go on a killing spree
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  3. #23
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Student kills 5 at school and grandparents

    it sounded like you would!!

    because you said that u thought about it!!

  4. #24
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Student kills 5 at school and grandparents

    You also said "nobody made the choice any easier for him." There was nothing anybody could ever say to me in school that would ever make me consider bringing a gun to school. Sure he made a choice, but there was some kind of mental condition guiding that choice.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Student kills 5 at school and grandparents

    All I'll say is I feel sorry for the kids in schools these days due to the times we live in and I'm thankful that i'm out of school...These days and times you never know what can and wil happen but the truth of the matter is it can happen anywhere.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Student kills 5 at school and grandparents

    im sure there was some kind of mental condition your right... lol yeah schools crazy nowadays you old timers should be greatful
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  7. #27
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Student kills 5 at school and grandparents

    I was actually in school at GC when a shooting took place...I think it was 1985...A young man brought the gun to school in a backpack and it accidentally went off and hit a young man in the shoulder if I'm thinking right...I was in an adjacent classroom and heard the shot.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Student kills 5 at school and grandparents

    talk about crappin your pants lol
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  9. #29
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Student kills 5 at school and grandparents

    If all I had to worry about was a paddling at school, I'd be alright....nowadays, you gotta worry about if the kid next to you is packing heat.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Student kills 5 at school and grandparents

    well im pretty sure no one at pounds crazy enough to do that thank god lol so im not too worried
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •